You have no items in your shopping cart.
TThis competition is being run by Wonderpark Shopping Centre on behalf of Emira Property Fund Limited Ltd with company registration number: 2008/027519/07. Please feel free to contact us on 012 549 1690 week days during office hours should you require further information regarding the competition. By entering the competition, you confirm that you have read and agree to be legally bound to these terms and conditions. Your participation in this Event is at your own risk and compels you to indemnify Wonderpark Shopping Centre, its owners, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and/or representatives (hereinafter referred to as “the promoter”), as well as the tenant of the premises where the Event is being held, against any claim of whatsoever nature, which may be brought against any of them as a result of the occurrence of the Event or your participation therein. Participants of the Event indemnify Wonderpark Shopping Centre, its owners, directors, Shareholders, officers, tenants and employees against any and all liability, loss, damages, injury, accident or death suffered by a participant or its property (including but not limited to any costs, legal or otherwise) and also against any actions, legal proceedings and claims of whatsoever nature which may be instituted or made, arising out of, or in any way connected with the Event as well as any and/or all activities associated with or whilst participating in the Event.
1. WHEN DOES THE COMPETITION START AND END? The Competition starts on the 1st November 2018 and ends on the 31st of December 2018.Wonderpark Shopping Centre reserves the right to extend the duration of the competition, subject to these terms and conditions. The Competition will be held over a period of 55 Days. Wonderpark Shopping Centre will choose the winner through a lucky draw.
2. WHO MAY ENTER THE COMPETITION? Only South African citizens may enter the competition.
3. WHO MAY NOT ENTER THE COMPETITION? The following persons may not take part in this competition even if they qualify to enter. They will forfeit (give up any prizes awarded to them). • Broll Property Group employees i.e. director(s), member(s), partner(s), employee(s), agencies(s), or consultants relating to this competition. • Any supplier of goods and services in connection with this competition. • The spouse, life partner, siblings, children, or parents of any of the persons named above. • Employee at any Wonderpark Shopping Centre stores. • Legal entities.
4. HOW TO ENTER? The participants must complete all necessary sections of the entry form and spend R100 at any Wonderpark store in order to be considered. Slip should be attached to entry form. Entry forms are available at the Maze in the Food court Area or at the Information Kiosk.
5. CAN I ENTER MORE THAN ONCE? Shoppers can enter more than once.
6. PRIZES The winner will win a hamper to the value of R5 000.
7. HOW WILL THE WINNER BE NOTIFIED? Winners will be notified telephonically.
8. WHAT HAPPENS IF WONDERPARK SHOPPING CENTRE CANNOT CONTACT THE WINNER OR IF THE WINNER IS NOT ABLE TO TAKE UP THE PRIZE? If Wonderpark Shopping Centre cannot get hold of a prize winner within 7 (Seven) days after the price announcement date, Wonderpark Shopping Centre will do a second draw.
9. PHOTOGRAPHS Photographs of the Event will appear on various social media platforms as well as on the Wonderpark Shopping Centre website and Facebook page, and other channels deemed appropriate by Wonderpark Shopping Centre for promotional and publication purposes.
10. Participants will not be entitled to any remuneration for such participation and all material arising from such participation will remain the sole property of Wonderpark Shopping Centre.
11. GROUNDS FOR DISQUALIFICATION Participants that do not follow or attempt to do any of the following, whether alone or through anyone else will immediately be disqualified from the Competition: • Efforts to manipulate the competition process or outcome. • Entering the competition with fabricated or invalid documents.
12. GENERAL Wonderpark Shopping Centre has the right to end this competition at any time. If this happens, Wonderpark Shopping Centre will publish a notice on Facebook and you agree to waive (give up) any rights that you may have about this competition and acknowledge that you will have no rights against Wonderpark Shopping Centre. Wonderpark Shopping Centre reserves the right to change the rules of the competition. Wonderpark Shopping Centre will publish changes on www.facebook.com/WonderparkPTA and www.wonderparkcentre.co.za Participants are responsible for any data, cell phone numbers or any other charges necessary to enable participant. These rules and the competition are governed by the law of the Republic of South Africa. The Judge’s decision is final. Wonderpark Shopping Centre will enter no further correspondence. Wonderpark Shopping Centre shall conduct the promotion, and its decision on any matter related to the promotion, is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
Queries can be directed to Wonderpark shopping Centre’s Marketing Manager Elizma Mouton on email email@example.com.